SEA-TEA-BEE - How To Make a Kelp Seaweed, Matcha and Honey Face Mask.
This simple-easy-to-make 3 ingredient face mask, is like wonder sauce for the face. It will leave you silky soft and glowing ,while also detoxing and seeing to break-outs.
A BIT OF HISTORY
Matcha and Seaweed are ancient beauty ingredients that have been used used for thousands of years as a spa treatment, to nourish the skin. The use of honey for skincare is traced back to Egyptian times where they would use it from everything to preserving dead bodies to making cosmetics. (A clever bunch!). It's super soothing on the face and reduces redness, while also moisturising and keeping break outs at bay. (Yay!)
As alcohol deprives the skin of vital vitamins and nutrients, this face mask is the perfect hang-over treatment! I also recommend it after a long day in the city. Air pollution is becoming a huge problem and everyday our bodies are coming into contact with really nasty toxins and pollutants. The detoxing, rejuvenating and anti-ageing benefits of Kelp and Matcha will be sure to come to your rescue!
- MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER - 1 teaspoon
- KELP HELP FACE MASK POWDER - 1 teaspoon
- HONEY - 1 teaspoon
- WATER - 3-4 TABLE SPOONS
How to make
1. Mix up the Kelp powder the matcha so its evenly combined.
2. Add a table spoon of warm water
3. Mix in the honey and add in the second table soon of water
4. Give it a good old stir and mix it evenly so the seaweed regenerates..
5. Your face mask is active and needs 1 table spoon more of water until it's a spreadable consistency.. add a 4th table spoon if it's too thick..
6. Leave to sit for 5- 10 mins
7. Put it on your beautiful face and leave for 15 - 20 mins to dry.
8. Put the thicker dried bits in the compost and wash the rest off with warm water.
Don't forget to take a pic we wanna see, @seatoxseaweed #️⃣seatoxyourself #️⃣seatox #️⃣kelphelpfacemask